Saturday, March 20, 2010

Resources on Adoption


*sorry the last one is blurry - taken by my oldest boy*
Several people have asked me for financial guidance about funding an adoption and how we afforded bringing sweet Felicity home from Ethiopia. I have found THIS PAGE (click on the caps) a great resources on that and wanted to place it up here for others who might be interested. Just for kicks, here's a recent picture of our little lady. She is so sweet! On almost a daily basis she says things to me like "wow, mom, I like your shoes!" or "you look pretty mom!" - could she get more precious?

As far as an update on how things are moving for us - they are coming along. We have gotten the kids passports totally done this week and sorted through some more boxes in the garage (lamenting what books we will leave behind!), bought good shoes for the whole family (kids were a tad bigger than they need) and enjoying lots of last meals with sweet friends.

Hope everyone is well!