Monday, February 22, 2010

Natural Remedies & Resources


My parents raised us on pretty healthy foods and vitamins, for which I'm very thankful. I'm no expert but health and nutrition has always intrigued me, especially now that I realize I will not have the quick pediatric visit anytime I want overseas. Here's the things I have found helpful when treating my little one's naturally (no matter where you live!) that I hope will be great resources when we move to Asia. My sister has had wonderful results from these products as she's had to guard her youngest more than usual since he has special health issues and a trach (making him very prone to infections/colds).

For more recommendations on what
vitamins/ herbs are helpful you can leave a comment or email me. You can pretty much do a search on Trilight's website to find herbs for your needs. We love Shaklee & Trilight herbs.

I purchased an otoscope to check little one's ears with and an stethoscope to listen to their lungs (for cold season, especially since my middle one tends a little toward lung issues, etc.)

Here's some great books I will be using a lot to help care for our family's health while we are overseas: