Friday, May 13, 2011

Odd blogger problems.

I had created a long update on our lives since we've been back entitled "hanging on and looking up". I posted it two days ago but for some reason it's gotten swallowed up in the blogsphere. It's missing. Hopefully it will return sometime soon as I always write to bare my soul and my journey on here! But for those of you who missed it, the tall and short of it was that God has been exceedingly kind to draw us near and encourage our hearts in our return. We have felt so much affirmation upon coming back that this is indeed where the Lord has us and where we can honor His priorities for family life. I feel the life being breathed back into my weary heart and anticipate true transformation as I keep processing the last year of my life at the feet of my Savior. We look forward to lots of growing and refreshment in the days ahead even amidst the difficulties that come with starting over.

My other post revealed that I don't know how often I'll post on here and plan to close it sometime soon. For those who want to stay in touch my email is: redlanternfamily@gmx.com.

Like I said - hopefully my post will reappear! Thanks for lifting us up and loving on our family through this season...