Wednesday, December 8, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.

We finally found a tree this week! It looks pretty good (for here). We decorated one morning a few days ago. I'll have to put up a picture of the whole thing soon. We love Christmas!


I love seeing ornaments from years past that are full of memories...
like this one from our very first Christmas together.


This one from last year that my mom bought for us to bring to Asia.

And there's this insanely bright yellow bear that came with a package of ball ornaments here. It sticks out pretty clearly, you can see it in the picture with the kids below. Think cheap, gaudy, trailor park. I guess it works with our living room lights, right? When Phin said "Oh little bear, I love you so much!" and kissed it, I knew then my dreams of slipping it in the trash were gone...


We got a special skype date with Papaw where he played Christmas carols on his guitar for us.

I made Rasberry Thumbprints with this sweet girl over the weekend.
She loves to help me cook/bake.

Little fingers are perfect for these cookies.