Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas!


I can't believe we are already to Christmas in a day! I just took out my batch of magic bars for our gathering tomorrow that will be here at our place. I also made a cheesecake and 2 stromboli's. Cooking here makes my recipes either better or different, so we'll see!

We've enjoyed this whole week off of language and only had our helper come 3 days. We baked, slept in, read books, drank lots of tea and hot cocoa, ate big breakfasts, hummed along with the Carpenters, built train towns, and skyped with friends and family. It's been good for us to step back and slow down. And I'm thinking about what our new year holds and how I can grow even more in love with my Savior... But for today I will quiet my heart and rejoice that He came to earth as a frail, weak baby to give me full life and joy!

May your Christmas be full of rest, joy and passion for the new year!

Merry Christmas
To Your Family!