Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Slices of life...update style.

Drinking: Mama Ray's Southern Sweet Tea. Love this lately! Reminds me of home...

Recovering:... From Moving to another country almost 7 months ago! Still growing and grasping every day I'm here to embrace, shift, stretch and be uncomfortable all that I may make much of Jesus here in my corner.

Reading: Still enjoying fiction. A LOT. I've mostly been a deep christian book reader but this move here has really caused me to enjoy reading great fiction books. The ones that blend theology with life questions, show you the reality apart from God, haunt you with the knowledge of a hurting world, amaze you that God created the gift of writing OR make you laugh, cry and rest. The last two I read were mystery types and both were good The Thirteenth Tale & Secret Adversary (free on Kindle). About to start Cranford (again free!). Also making my way through Instruments in the Redeemers Hands...It's certainly NO secret that I love Paul Tripp!

Linking: A great idea for us overseas, my sis and I plan to follow along with THIS BOOK CLUB.
Thinking about some intentional ways to make my husband and kids feel LOVED on Valentines Day. Nothing huge... but if your anything like me it's difficult to remember the importance of planning to shower love, laugh and show these 4 precious people in my life that they are my first priority.

Watching: Fairly Legal & Table For Twelve.

Listening To: Amos Lee. WOW, he's an amazing artist. Still hearing fireworks going off from the Huge Holiday we celebrate here this week. Insanity...seriously.