Friday, February 18, 2011

Here's to growing belly's...

I have gotten a few emails because I don't have comments on the blog. This blog was designed by a friend and at this point I don't even know how to get the comments open! So I'm sorry for announcing such exciting stuff on here without letting other share in the comments!

I am just 6 weeks along with precious little #4. We are so excited as a family to welcome another little life and I'm beside myself to think of rocking, nursing and enjoying a soft kissable cutie pie again. But I am also humbled. I want to receive this little one with intentional thanksgiving for something so obviously undeserved. Thank you Jesus for being a creator of living, growing persons with souls. Wow. Takes the breath away....

So far I'm feeling awesome. I did not have much sickness with the boys so I am hoping things go smoothly again so that I can fill up my tummy with Thai food over the next three weeks without adverse side effects.

So here we go, here's to a growing belly...

The above photo looks like washboard abs sit nestled below my shirt... Just so you are not deceived, here's the belly I've worn for quite a while that has some signs of inflating and deflating with two boys that were totally worth it:

And for those of you interested in hair cuts here in Asia - oh my! Let's just say I had what I like to refer to as my "chullet" (Chinese mullet) cut off two days ago. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out, as long as my "party out back" was gone :)

To new life and chullets be gone!