Monday, November 22, 2010

Me & My Girl.


Here are the two gals of the house this past weekend. These are also pictures of Felicity where her hair is "au natural" ... also known as c-A-razy fro. I love it out like this but it's a ton of work to pick out tangles a few days in and those back home can testify it can quickly resemble kid n play by day 2 or 3.

Parenting this sweet one keeps me learning hair tips for sure.

Something I hear from her at least 5-10 times a day lately when she sees me doing something that she
a. wants to do really bad
or
b. she thinks is adultish and womanly
is "When I get to be a mommy I can do _____" - take your pick - drink coke, wear makeup, cut food up, stay up late, kiss a daddy etc. etc.
I love this cause is just shows that she's watching me and learning by watching. I'm reminded she's my little disciple. I love that.