Saturday, November 13, 2010

November so far.

This has been a good month so far. I cannot believe it's already almost Thanksgiving! We are getting excited around here for holidays and took the liberty of putting up Christmas lights all over the house. We've reached new trailor trash heights over here :) We love turning them on in the evenings now.


Here's us opening your I-N-Sanely huge package Mamaw & Papaw. It was our "thanksgiving" package....I told you we have amazing family...

I'm more than a little happy in this picture with my hot chocolate in hand and fine, Americanish powdered sugar!

The kids got some books which they loved.

Below is some pictures of the kids last week when they got to make a Bible times costume as a part of Job's school lessons. They looked so cute, my little David's and Esther. Felicity took.my.breath.away. in these outfits.



Have I mentioned how fun it is to be experiencing all these new changes with three little kids in tow? It makes things interesting and is often used to humble me but also adds so much to experiences here as we learn and grow together.

One last bit of news....the heat officially turned on today!!! No more sleeping in socks (something I detest!).

What will the rest of this month hold?