Thursday, November 18, 2010

Simple Pleasures.



Reading about Thanksgiving to my kids and being humbled at all others have endured for worship.


A woman who could never understand how doing my laundry frees me every day...my house helper. I truly love that woman.


Sharing heart to heart talks with friends I understand fully (english speakers) and friends I don't (piecing things to understand). Amazed that humans feel burdens spoken yet not full known.



Heaters to fill our home with warmth on cold nights and mornings. They are turned on here by the powers that be... not your regular old control over the thermostat back in the States.


Powlison's x-ray question 4 that's been nagging me since last week.... "What do you bank your hopes on?" People energetically sacrifice to attain what they hope for. What is it? People in despair have had their hopes dashed. What were those shattered hopes? (see 1 Pt.1:13 & 1 Tim 6:17).


Biscuits and gravy reminding me of Bojangles....yummm.